About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 December 2019

Lemon Brooch



The other days one of my colleagues wondered if there were planned  addition to Fruit Brooches Collection and which ones. I replied I was going to continue with some more and offered her to guess the possible variants. The first of her ideas were some citrus fruits. And she was absolutely right. Because, for example, lemons put in good mood with their look even being just brooches:-) This Lemon is the last item of the kind from the first series but not the last fruit item as I have the second series ready to be made:-) This Lemon is supposed to be paired greatly with Orange Slice and I'm going to wear them together. Is there more cheerful and charming couple? 


Брошка "Лимон" 



Днями одна моя колега поцікавилася  чи планується поповнення колекції фруктових брошок і, якщо так, якими ще плодами. Я відповіла, що збираюся продовжувати і запропонувала її вгадати можливі варіанти. Її найперша здогадка була цитрусові і вона була цілком права. Тому що, наприклад, лимони поліпшують настрій своїм виглядом навіть якщо вони лише брошки:-) Цей "Лимон" - останній подібний виріб з першої серії, але не останній фрукт, оскільки маю напоготові ще другу серію:-) Поєднання цього "Лимона" з "Апельсиновою долькою" чудово виглядатиме, тож так разом я і збираюся їх носити. Чи є ще якась більш життєрадісна та чарівна пара:-)




Comparing with the previous five brooches, this one has the biggest variety of used beads, 17. I liked some of the materials and don't mind using the same for other projects, e.g., necklaces or bracelets. Here even the pearls had no defects, however, I had to replace the pin as the kit's one was rusty. 



В порівнянні з п'ятьма  попередніми брошками, ця має найбільше розмаїття використаних намистин, 17. Мені сподобалися деякі матеріали, я навіть не проти використати такі самі для інших проектів, наприклад, намист чи браслетів. Тут навіть перлини були без дефектів, проте, довелося замінити булавку, оскільки в наборі була іржава.

No comments:

Post a Comment