About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

5 December 2019

Pineapple Brooch




When telling about sewing this blouse, I mentioned how special were pineapples for me this summer. Obviously, to pass by the pineapple brooch was impossible and now it has already taken its place in my collection as a part of Fruit Salad Brooches:-) It is the fourth brooch from the parcel and I feel like wanting a kind of a display board to put them all together :-) This kind of jewellery is pretty massive and not delicate at all so they are the best accessories for sweaters, which I mostly wear in winter, or jackets or some thick warm dresses. 



Брошка "Ананас" 


Коли розповідала про пошиття цієї блузки, згадувала, якими особливими фруктами виявилися для мене ананаси цього року. Вочевидь, оминути брошку "Ананас" було неможливо і зараз вона вже займає своє місце в моїй колекції як частина "Фруктового салату":-) Це четвертий виріб з посилки і маю таке відчуття, що мені варто завести якусь виставочну дошку, щоб розмістити їх всі разом:-) Цей вид прикрас доволі масивний, зовсім не делікатний, тож, щоб їх носити, потрібні светри, які я переважно переважно і одягаю взимку, або жакети чи теплі товсті сукні. 




During the work there was the lack of golden bugle beads (7) so I had to pick out the upper ones to fill the "body" of the fruit and replaced them with short green bugles. All the empty spaces of the "body" I filled with yellow seed beads (2). The brooch is pretty big so I would recommend to set two fastenings. 


An awesome piece I've got here:-) 






Під час роботи не вистачило золотого стеклярусу (7), тож довелося випороти його з верхньої частини, щоб заповнити "тіло" фрукта, а натомість пришити короткий зелений стеклярус.  Всі пустоти "тіла" я заповнила жовтим бісером (2). Брошка доволі велика, бажано пришити дві застібки. 


Гарнa дрібничка у мене тут вийшла:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment