About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

27 December 2020

Snowflake Rope I


Some people are very lucky to have 12 days of Christmas  and some, those like me, have 3 days of Snowflake Ropes :-) Actually, I have already made all three of them but will post one by one. It was mentioned that the whole bunch of ropes was planned to make a set. I started with the simple one for Snowflake pendant



Намисто "Сніжинка" І


Деяким людям дуже щастить і вони мають "12 днів Різдва", а деякі, такі як я, мають три дні "Сніжинкових" низок :-) Насправді я вже зробила всі три, але буду розміщувати по одній. Вже згадувалося, що планувалося декілька низок намист, щоб утворився набір. Розпочала з простої низки до кулону "Сніжинка"




As I had more than enough rice beads, I decided just to string them alternating with 10.0 Czech seed beads. Galvanized Czech beads (at least in affordable for me price category) loose their covering  while wearing the jewelry but comparing with current world problems it is not an issue at all. So I used them with pleasure. 



Оскільки намистин рис у мене було більше ніж достатньо, вирішила просто нанизати їх чергуючи з бісером 10.0. Гальванізований чеський бісер (принаймні в ціновій категорії, яку я можу собі дозволити) дуже швидко втрачає покриття під час носіння прикрас, але в порівнянні з поточними світовими проблемами, це взагалі не питання, тож я його із задоволенням використала.

No comments:

Post a Comment