About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

29 December 2020

Snowflake Rope III



The third rope is, in fact, two ropes. For the mentioned in the previous posts set I wanted the  third necklace not less than 160 cm length but decided to divide it for two parts: a short one - of a choker length - and a longer one. I made in that way because when wrapping so long single thread around the neck, I feel uncomfortable as the got loop  tightens too much. 


Намисто "Сніжинка" ІІІ 



Третя низка, насправді, це два намиста. Для згаданого в попередніх дописах набору третє намисто я хотіла зробити довжиною не менше 160 см, але вирішила поділити його на два: коротке, на довжину чокера, та довге. Я так вчинила тому, що коли обертаю навколо шиї таку довгу низку, почуваюся некомфортно через те що утворена петля занадто тисне. 



But, of course, making two parts caused their different stringing patterns. 




Але, звісно, оскільки робила дві частини, це стало гарною нагодою спробувати різні порядки нанизування.



No comments:

Post a Comment