About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

30 December 2020

Icicles Earrings


Today's post continues the 4 previous ones as the items are made of the same stash of materials. But I thought that these earrings remind a snowflake about as much as I do so it is worth finding other name for them.. or not... but nevertheless I remembered another winter object which can be nice enough if to make it of beads:-) 


Сережки "Бурульки" 

Сьогоднішній допис продовжує попередні чотири, оскільки речі зроблені з того самого запасу матеріалів. Але я подумала, що ці сережки нагадують сніжинку приблизно так само як і я, тому варто вигадати для них іншу назву... а може і ні... тим не менш я згадала ще один зимовий об'єкт, який може доволі гарно виглядати, якщо зробити його з намистин :-) 


The process of creating is simple. Select and collect the materials. Compose the elements and then join them together. And here they are. 


Процес створення простий. Обираємо і збираємо матеріали. Збираємо елементи і потім їх з'єднуємо до купи. Ось і все.

No comments:

Post a Comment