About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

28 December 2020

Snowflake Rope II


The second necklace of the Snowflake Ropes Set matching whatever including the pendant :-) This one is simple, too. It is made of chain with big links and not less big crystals. 



Намисто "Сніжинка" ІІ 


Друга частина зі "сніжинкового" набору намист, яка пасує до будь чого включно з кулоном :-) Намисто теж просте, зроблене з ланцюжка з великими ланками і не менш великих кристалів. 





This chain has stayed in my stash for years. I used to buy it to make a necklace with chains and crocheted rows (like here) but then lost interest. And I am very glad at that:-) Because what I did with it this time I like much better. 




Цей ланцюжок залишався у мене в запасах роками. Колись купувала його, щоб зробити намисто з ланцюга та плетених гачком рядків (приблизно таке), але потім втратила інтерес. І дуже з того рада, бо те, що створила зараз мені більш до вподоби:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment