About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

27 October 2021

Cranberry with Sugar Necklace I (Pipe Beads)

 



It is the beginning of multi-series post about a time consuming necklace. The story of this item creating started two years ago when I bought three video tutorials from Natalya Kuzma as a Christmas present for myself. To gather all the necessary materials to make the first of the jewellery pieces by those videos, took me a little less than a year and, if to talk about bijouterie, cost almost a fortune :-) Miyuki Delica seed beads, Czech rivolis and pearls, and a rose quartz gemstone are among the materials I bought as claimed by the instruction. The work was started about in the middle of September and yesterday I finished the beading of the first elements of the necklace, pipe beaded beads. These elements are not new for me. I used to make alike beads for this Spring & Autumn Necklace but of Czech seed beads.

Намисто 
"Журавлина з цукром" І
 (Намистини-трубочки) 


Це початок багатосерійного допису про багато-часу-затратне намисто. Історія його почалася два роки тому, коли в якості різдвяного подарунку я купила собі три відео майстер класи від Наталі Кузьми. На збір матеріалів для виготовлення одного з виробів за тими відео пішло трохи менше року і, якщо казати про біжутерію, коштувало мені це майже статок :-) За інструкцією серед куплених матеріалів бісер Miyuki Delica, чеські ріволі та перли, та кабошон з рожевого кварцу. Роботу розпочато десь в середині вересня  і вчора я закінчила плести перший елемент намиста - намистини-трубочки. Ці елементи для мене не нові. Колись подібні я робила для намиста "Весна й Осінь" але з чеського бісеру.

No comments:

Post a Comment