About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

31 October 2021

Cranberry with Sugar Necklace II (Rivoli)




The second step of creating the necklace is bezelling rivoli. They are three here of different sizes. This work is not hard thing to do for me as I had beaded a lot of bezels before so the process took me a couple of evenings. It would have been even quicker if I hadn't had to change it a little. 



Намисто "Журавлина з цукром" ІІ (Ріволі) 


Другий етап виготовлення намиста - обплетення ріволі. Тут їх три різного розміру. Така робота для мене не важка, безелів я плела багато, тож процес завершився за пару вечорів. Було б ще швидше якби не довелося його трохи змінювати. 



First, the peyote base stripe was too wide and the ready bezel covered the crystal too much so I decreased the number of rows. Then I didn't like the last row of the bezel, it turned to be a little ruffled I am well with ruffles but I got them uneven and it looked not neat. So after few attempts the final variant looks like on the ticked photo. I hope this change won't make some troubles when I compile all the elements together.





По-перше, стрічка мозаїчної основи виявилася заширока і в готовому вигляді кристал був занадто закритий, тож зменшила кількість рядів. Потім мені не сподобався останній ряд безелю, бо він виявився трохи хвилястим. Проти таких рюшів я нічого не маю, але вони вийшли нерівномірні і це мало неохайний вигляд. Тож після декількох спроб кінцевий варіант виглядає як на фото (під галочкою). Cподіваюся, така зміна не створить незручностей, коли з'єднуватиму всі елементи докупи. 

No comments:

Post a Comment