About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 February 2022

Goldish Powder Set I

 



There was nothing special about yesterday evening but in some mysterious way it inspired me to make two new sets of jewellery. The first of them was finished late at night.  It is a dainty, simple, and universal set consisting of a delicate necklace and a pair of dangle earrings. 




Набір прикрас "Золотистий пил" (І)


Вчорашній вечір не був особливим жодним чином, але у якійсь загадковий спосіб він мене надихнув на створення двох нових наборів прикрас. Перший з них закінчила пізно вночі. Це простий, елегантний і дуже універсальний комплект з делікатного намиста та сережок з підвісками. 








All of the items are made of the Preciosa beige glass pearls mix which I had two packs. To those pearls I added 4х6 mm crystal rondelles of the same hue and 10.0 Czech seed beads. 






Всі  складові комплекту були зроблені з суміші бежевих перлів Preciosa, яких у мене було дві упаковки. До тих перлин додала кришталеві ронделі 4х6 мм такого ж відтінку і чеський бісер №10.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment