About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

21 January 2024

Goldish Weightlessness Jersey Dress

 




Today I have already taken down the Christmas tree. But when I was putting it in the beginning of December, was thinking over making a new dress to Christmas holidays. The model had to be the simplest because all the festive time we worked a lot and intensively so it was obvious that I wouldn't have either time or enthusiasm to sew something intricate or complex. Finally, I had neither strength nor inspiration to sew even the simplest model and the garment was made in a week after New Year's day :-) But the idea to choose the pattern was the same: an elementary dress that is attractive thanking to the fabric. Thin sheer weightless jersey was chosen for the sewing. The fabric has delicate shining effect because of lurex threads  across the fabric. The pattern is
Knipmode #2112-04 (#4 from Knipmode 1/2022). It is an elementary pattern really and I simplified it even more having refused from the front drop  neck hole as at once was planning to wear the dress with Starry Night Necklace and Earrings because the previous dress made specially to match the jewellery, was given to the person who has the corresponding size :-)



Трикотажна сукня "Золотава невагомість" 




Сьогодні нарешті розібрала ялинку. А коли я її встановлювала на початку грудня, обдумувала сукню, яку збиралася шити до Різдвяних свят. Вибір моделі мав був найпростішим, тому що всі свята були робочим часом і дуже напруженим, тож очевидно було, що на щось складне та хитромудре у мене не буде ані часу, ані наснаги. Зрештою, на щось найпростіше теж натхнення та сил не знайшлося і сукня пошилася вже на другому тижні після Нового року :-) Але ідея вибору моделі не змінилася - щось просте, але привабливе за рахунок тканини. Для пошиття обрала дуже тоненький прозорий невагомий трикотаж з легким сяянням, ефект який утворюється завдяки ниткам люрексу протягнутим впоперек тканини. Модель cукні Knipmode 2112-04 (#4 з Knipmode 1/2022). Це справді дуже проста модель, яку я ще спростила відмовившись від вирізу краплі, тому що сукню одразу планувала носити з намистом та сережками "Зіркова ніч", адже попередню сукню, пошиту під ті прикраси, вже довелося віддати комусь, кому вона була б за розміром :-) 


Knipmode patterns are for the women of 172 cm height. I am 165 so had to shorten the length for 3 cm between breast and waste lines but lengthened the dress for 10 cm. Иге However, their sleeves fit me well and need no changes, I noticed that when making grey V-neck top.

Neck and arm hole edges reinforced with interfacing stripes. 



Моделі з Knipmode розраховані на жінок 172 см зросту, а я 165, тож мала вкоротити викрійку на 3 см між лініями грудей та талії, в той самий час подовжила сукню на 10 см. Проте, рукава в їхніх викрійках мені добре підходять і не потребують жодних змін, я це помітила коли шила сірий топ з вирізом мисом

Зрізи горловини та пройм зміцнені смужками прокладки.


As the fabric is transparent, I lined the dress.

The garment is very light and airy, in fact, I don't feel it when wearing the dress, as you see without lining it weighs only 125 g :-) 



Оскільки тканина прозора, сукню поставила на підкладку. 

Вбрання дуже легке та повітряне, я і не відчуваю сукню на собі, коли вдягаю, як бачите без підкладки вона важить лише 125 грамів :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment