About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

28 June 2015

Sunny Whirl

                                                                    



The absence of the sun can be as inspiring as its presence :-)So if you have a lack of it and have any beading skills, you can have some fun while making such earrings reminding the sun vortex. In fact, it is a spiral but made of separate elements. Both  the author of the spiral-flower and the tutorial  deserve to be mentioned and thanked here.


Сонячний вир


Відсутність сонця може надихати так само, як і його наявність:-) Тому, якщо вам його все ж таки не вистачає, можна трохи розважитись поки будете нанизувати такі ось сережки, що нагадують коловорот  сонця. І автор квітки-спіралі і МК варті того, щоб їх згадати та подякувати їм.




As the helpful links are already pointed I'd like to share my own acquired experience.
The tutorial suggests to make 6 petals, I made 7 because after making their variant I had too bulbous flower what is good for the brooch but not so good for the earrings. But if you want to make it flatter, you'd better join the petals not in the 9th seed bead from the edge but in the 6th or 7th; try on your own what you like better. I also think to make it absolutely flat is not good either because when wearing the earring will bent to the neck too much.


Оскільки корисні лінки вже вказано, то тепер можу поділитися і власним набутим досвідом.
МК пропонує зробити 6 пелюсток, я зробила сім, тому що в їхньому варіанті моя квітка вийшла занадто випуклою, що є непогано для брошки, але не дуже підходить для сережок. Але, якщо хочете зробити квітку ще більш пласкою, то можна просто з'єднувати пелюстки не в 9-ту бісерину, як в МК, а, наприклад, у 6-ту чи 7-му: треба пробувати і дивитись, що вам більше підходить. Я також вважаю, що надто пласкі квіти не варто робити, бо тоді сережка буде уходити під вухо, а це не дуже гарно виглядатиме.



I also recommend to join the flower and the earring hook depending on your ears' type. If your ears fit close to the head, make a loop of the seed beads (6 seed beads) and join the hook in this loop. Otherwise join the jump ring either right to the petals or to the same loop, then your earrings will look well.
The earrings are a good completion to the dress and bracelets
So hope they will brighten any of your overcast days:-)




Я також рекомендую з'єднувати квітку і гачок відповідно до типу вух. Якщо вуха прилягають до голови, краще зробіть петлю з бісеру (6 бісерин) і приєднайте гачок  до цієї петлі. В іншому випадку, знадобиться маленьке кільце, яке можна приєднати або прямо до однієї з пелюсток, або знову ж таки до петлі з бісеру.
Сережки будуть гарним доповненням до сукні і браслетів.
Тож сподіваюсь вони зроблять яскравим будь-який з ваших похмурих днів:-)



2 comments:

  1. Гарно, нагадує соняшник

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Дякую, так, життєрадісні сережки:-)

      Delete