About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

9 June 2021

12 mm Pearl Earrings

 




A new pair of earrings was made of simple materials which are a great advantage of the used pattern Season's Delights Earrings from Alice Kharon published in Beadwork February/March 2012. As for me simple and elegant are wonderful epithets for description any piece of jewelry although I like all that I make not depending on the level of difficulty:-) One more advantage of these earrings: they are universal and undoubtedly will match any outfit in any season.


Сережки з перлиною 12 мм



Нова пара сережок виконана з простих матеріалів і це велика перевага використаної моделі  Season's Delights Earrings від Alice Kharon опублікованої в Beadwork February/March 2012. Як на мене, простий та елегантний - гарні епітети для опису будь якої прикраси, хоча мені подобаються всі, які я роблю незалежно від ступеня скалдності:-) Ще одна перевага цих сережок: вони універсальні і, без сумніву, пасуватимуть до будь якого вбрання будь якої пори року. 



The work is really quick when all the materials are at hand. 




Робота справді швидка якщо всі матеріали під рукою.

No comments:

Post a Comment