About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

20 September 2026

Periwinkle Crepe Wrap Blouse

I've been ill since last weekend so after feeling better, decided to rejoice in sewing a simple ensemble consisting of a relaxed wrap blouse and  informal trousers. Both of items are made of crashed crepe. The idea of this kind of outfit occured to me as soon as I saw the material. I'd pondered over a blouse for some time before came across pattern 4A from Burda Easy 1/2026. So bought it at once and, at last, the model is ready. My blouse is size 44; the photos say it could be made at least a size smaller but I like it as it is. If I ever make it one more time, I would sew the sleeves in an open armholes and only then join the sleeves and side seams as one. I guess in that case the sleeve cap seam wouldn't be accentuated that much as it wouldn stretch less and would be press easier. Although the fabric choice also could play the role. It only doesn't annoy me because I surely enoy the garment :-)



Крепова блузка з заходом "Барвінок"


З минулих вихідних я хворію тож вирішила розрадити себе пошиттям простого комплекту з невимушеної блузки на запах та не менш невимушених штанів. Обидва предмети пошиті з крепу з жатим ефектом. Ідея такого типу вбрання народилася щойно я побачила тканину. Я вже деякий час обмірковувала фасон блузи, коли натрапила на викрійку 4А з Burda Easy 1/2026. Тож одразу її купила і, нарешті, модель готова. Шила розмір 44, але по фото видно, що можна було і на розмір менше, проте мені подобається саме так як є. Якщо колись знову шила цю модель, я б вшила рукави у відкриті пройми, а потім з'єднала шви рукавів і бокові однією строчкою. Думаю, що в цьому випадку шви втачування рукавів не впадали б в око, бо вони б не так розтягнулися і припрасувати їх було б легше. Хоча вибір тканини також міг зіграти роль. Мене це не дратує лише тому, що від вбання я  в захваті :-)





Links: Pink jeans, checked trousers, a yellow necklace, triangle rope, pink spiral rope, a pendant.



Покликання: рожеві джинси, брюки в клітинку, жовте намисто, рожевий джгут, намисто "Дощик", кулон.

No comments:

Post a Comment