About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

7 August 2026

Border Print Fitted Blouse



One more piece of clothing I was wearing during my vacation but this one wasn't made for my trip purposely. I cut it last year either at the end of August or the beginning of September and, as it almost always happens with my summer projects started out of season, the details were waiting for their right time which came when I sewn my green linen trousers and it turned out together with the blouse they create a perfect match.



Приталена бузка з тканини з купону


Ще один предмет гардеробу, який я носила у відпустці, але цього разу пошитий не спеціально для моєї подорожі. Покроїла я її минулого року  чи то в кінці серпня чи на початку вересня і, як це майже завжди трапляється з моїми проєктами започаткованими не в сезон, деталі чекали на свій зірковий час який настав, коли я пошила зелені лляні штани і виявилося, що разом з блузкою вони утворюють прекрасну пару.




To make the blouse I chose pattern #6325 Burda PDF and cotton batiste with border print. As you see, the border is arranged along the shoulder seams and sleeves' caps. The pattern is supposed to be fitted but I made only one pintuck instead of two on every side to have the blouse half-fitted what is much more appropriate for hot weather. 




Для пошиття блузки я обрала модель #6325 Burda PDF і бавовняний батист з купонної тканини. Як бачите, купон розташований вздовж плечових швів та окатів рукавів. Модель задумано приталеною, але я замість двох складок-защіпів зробила по одному з кожного боку, щоб зробити її напівприталеною, що набагато краще відповідає спекотній погоді.




The sleeves were shortened.                                                   Рукави  було вкорочено.



I completed the ensemble with Green earrings and wore to walk around Uzhgorod.

PS. I don't play the piano, I used to play the accordion when was studing in the primary school.



Комплект я доповнила зеленими сережками і одягала під час прогулянки  Ужгородом.

PS. Я не граю на піаніно. Я колись грала на акордеоні, коли вчилася в молодшій школі.

No comments:

Post a Comment