About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

22 September 2026

Blue Crepe Trousers

 

These blue trousers are made of the same crepe as the blouse from the previous post but in cobalt blue colour. They are sewed by pattern 5C Burda Easy 6/2021 (in Ukraine this edition was published as Burda Easy winter 2021). I have already used this pattern twice but for sewing jersey trousers as home knitwear: grey and turquoise pairs. The model turned out to be good for woven fabric as well: the garment has nice fitting and looks quite elegant if it's possible to say about elasticated waistband trousers.

In general, I got this set of coordinates exactly as I imagined before starting sewing it so can't help enjoying the outcome.




Штани з яскраво-блакитного крепу 


Ці штани пошиті з такого самого крепу як і блузка з попереднього допису але в кобальтовому кольорі. Пошиті вони за викрійкою 5С з Burda Easy 6/2021 (наше українське видання називається Burda Easy зима 2021). Я цією викрійкою вже двічі користувалася для пошиття трикотажних штанів як домашніх: сірої пари і бірюзової. Викрійка виявилася гожею і для тканого матеріалу, виріб має гарну посадку і виглядає доволі елегантно, якщо так можна сказати про штани з поясом на гумці. 

На загал, цей комплект вийшов саме таким, яким я його малювала в уяві, коли ще тільки планувала шити, тож не можу не радіти такому результатові.



No comments:

Post a Comment