About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

20 July 2022

Simple Seed Bead Chain

I still have no chance to wear my pendant from the previous post but I am glad I remembered about the necessity to hang it on the chain to put it on before that chance:-) The chain I made by this tutorial. I enjoy the outcome  more than just a lot and would love to make several more rows of this chain. I am sure it will look stunning but as the work is a little boring I am not sure I am ready to make it right now. I think it is a good idea for a trip project as to make a chain one needs only seed beads of two colours and findings that are possible to attach not at once. 


Простий ланцюжок з бісеру 


У мене поки що не було можливості надягнути мій кулон з попереднього допису, але радію, що згадала про необхідність повісити його на ланцюжок до того, як така можливість з'явилася:-) Ланцюжок зробила за цим майстеркласом. Від результату в захваті і з задоволенням зробила б декілька рядочків такого ланцюжка. Впевнена, це виглядало б приголомшливо, але оскільки робота ця трохи нуднувата, не думаю, що займатимуся цим зараз. Думаю, це гарна ідея для проекту під час подорожі, адже все що тут потрібно - це бісер двох кольорів і фурнітура, яку ж не обов'язково чіпляти одразу. 


Ready view is very cute. My only fail is a choice of findings, they are obviously too dark here. But, telling the true, I noticed that only when taking the photo in the sun. It's a wonder I am still able to pay attention to such trifles after weeks of hard shelling. So I am able to live with that:-)



Готовий вигляд дуже милий. Єдиний недолік тут - це вибір фурнітури, вочевидь застібка надто темна. Але, по правді, я це помітила лише коли зробила фото ланцюжка на сонці. Диво, що взагалі здатна звертати увагу на такі дрібниці після тижнів важких обстрілів. Тож з цим я точно зможу жити:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment