About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

14 July 2015

Raspberry Song

It is raspberry not only because of the colour but mostly because it is as sweet as raspberry this year :-) So after eating enough berries from my parents' garden and being in a great mood anybody would like to sing a song or, if this way of self-expression doesn't work to you, you can make such a necklace having the image of the sweetest berry on your mind :-)

Малинова пісня 


Не в тому сенсі, що її співають в українському місті Малині (наголос на перший склад) або у бельгійському Maлині (наголос на другий склад, Malines), а в тому, що вона така ж солодка як і малина в цьому році :-)
Тож поласувавши від пуза ягодами з батьківського саду, будь-хто забажав би заспівати пісню, але, якщо такий спосіб самовираження не спрацьовує, можна нанизати ось таке намисто: тут тобі і малина, і співаки:-)


To make the lace you need seed beads of different sizes, glass beads of any colour you want, two (or four or six, or as many as you want) lampwork bird beads, patience, good mood and some raspberries for inspiration:-)

Щоб зробити таке намисто тобі знадобиться бісер різного розміру, скляні намистини будь-якого вподобаного кольору, дві (або чотири, або шість, або скільки хочеш) намистини lampwork у вигляді пташок, терпіння, гарний настрій і трохи ягід малини для натхнення:-)


The patience is needed to make raspberry beads, I used this tutorial again for making about 30 beaded balls. (I once used it for this project ). 

Терпіння необхідне, щоб зробити біля 30 намистин "малинок", я знову скористалась цим МК , який вже якось перевірила на цьому виробі .


The length of the necklace and the way of stringing depends only on your wish and taste. My necklace is about 112 cm. I only recommend to try the necklace on before adding a clasp to define where you want your birds singing :-)

Довжина намиста і спосіб нанизування залежить лише від твого бажання і смаку. Моє намисто довжиною десь 112 см. Я лише раджу до того як кріпити застібку приміряти намисто, щоб визначити, де б хотілося, щоб співали твої пташки :-)

                                               
                                                                That's all:-) Happy wearing and sweet singing!

                                                                 Ось і все:-) Вдягаймо і солодко співаймо!

2 comments:

  1. И правда...как будто настоящую малину в бусы превратила..!! так и хочется понадкусывать !

    ReplyDelete