About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

13 August 2016

Old Castle Earrings


Today we had (and still have!) a windy day. And the morning was so chilly that reminded vividly about the approaching season's change. I am ready to it in no way! This my summer was so splendid with the things it gave to me! For example, my list of visited Ukrainian castles, Akkerman and Lubart's, was enriched with two more - Kamyanets-Podilsky and Khotyn. I enjoyed wandering about those places so much and wish had had more time to stay there... On the other hand the list far from being ended so hope to go on some day:-) 



Сережки "Старий Замок"

Сьогодні  весь день дме потужний вітер. А ранок був настільки прохолодним, що дуже жваво нагадав про те, що літо, як і все інше в нашому житті, не вічне. Я, звісно, ще жодним чином не готова до зміни пори року. Це літо було таким чудовим для мене! Наприклад, до мого списку відвіданих українських замків, Аккерманської фортеці і замку Любарта, влітку додалися ще два - Кам'янець-Подільский і Хотин. Блукати тими місцями було справжнє задоволення і хотілося залишитися там хоч трішечки довше... З іншого боку, до кінця списку ще далеко, тому сподіваюся він колись продовжиться:-)


Probably right because I was so much in those trips when I saw these earrings from +Moonrose creation, they put me back to my dreamt sights.
So I couldn't but yield the temptation to make them:-) 
I used the same rivolis and bicones, instead of the super duos, took twins and instead of 11/0 seed beads - 10/0 of two different colours.



Мабуть якраз через моє занурення в ті подорожі. коли я побачила ці сережки від +Moonrose creation, вони повернули мене до моїх омріяних місць. Тож не могла не поступитися бажанню їх відтворити:-)
Я використала такі самі ріволі і біконуси, замість супер дуо взяла твіни і замість бісеру 11.0 - 10.0 двох різних кольорів.


Then some magic spells and hands waving and voila! I wish to halt summer would be so easy:-)

Потім декілька заклинань і чарівних рухів і "ось вони на мені":-) Хотіла б я, щоб затримати літо було б так само легко.

No comments:

Post a Comment