About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

4 August 2016

Twin Wrap Bracelet


Have you ever noticed as soon as you declare that you never do something, particular circumstances cause you doing that pretty soon. Of course, may be you are so stubborn that won't do that in no way but I am not... or rather not so much :-) 
For example, when telling about my beading I mentioned few times I never make items just to practise and all of them are meant to be worn. But today's project is something different right as it was made only because of curiosity. 

Браслет-обгортка з твінів

Ви колись помічали, що повідомивши всім, що ви ніколи чогось не робите, незабаром складаються певні обставини, за яких вам все ж таки доводиться своє правило порушити. Ну, хіба що ви такий впертюх, що не робитиме це щось ніколи за жодних обставин, але я - ні, ну... не такий :-)
Наприклад, розповідаючи про своє нанизування вже декілька разів згадувала, що ніколи не нічого не плету лише заради практики і кожна моя річ має доповнювати певне вбрання. А ось сьогоднішній виріб - це щось інше, бо зроблений лише з цікавості.



Once upon a time I ordered silver and orange twins which after delivering turned out to be some kind of bronze or benzol or whatever colour but not the one I had seen in the picture. And I've got them 50 grams! Much later after that looking through the tutorials of wrap bracelets, some kind of which I was planning to make some day, I came across the wrap bracelet made from twins... And at last, being lazy yesterday night, I beaded it from those twins of unknwn but so beautiful colour:-) 
The bracelet made by  this video from +offthebeadedpath. As always my materials are different: I used twins and 10/0 seed beads of the same hue. My only notion - the bracelet became a little shorter aftern adding the embellishmenet around so I had to unpick it and add about 4-5 cm more than my measure required.



Колись давно я замовила срібно-оранжеві твіни, які після доставки виявилися чи то бронзового чи бензольного чи то ще якогось кольору, але вже точно не такого, який я бачила на фото. І у мене їх було аж 50 грамів! Набагато пізніше після цього я переглядала браслети-обгортки, один з видів яких збиралася колись зробити, і натрапила на такий браслет виготовлений з твінів... І нарешті, піддавшись  вчора ввечері лінощам, я його зробила з тих твінів невідомого, але такого гарного кольору:-)
Браслет зроблено за цим майстер-класом від +offthebeadedpath. Як завжди матеріали у мене інші: твіни і бісер 10.0 такого самого відтінку. Моє єдине зауваження - після обплетення браслету бісером він став коротшим, тому мені довелося весь оздоблювальний край розпустити і додати до довжини ще 4-5 см.

The bracelet looks beautiful and I like what I got a lot. It took more than half of those twins' reserve to bead it but I guess they will be enough for making a couple more trifles:-)

Браслет чудовий і мені дуже подобається результат. Пішло на нього більше половини запасу тих твінів, але думаю, щоб зробити ще пару дрібничок, того, що залишилось  -  вистачить:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment