About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 August 2016

Twin Beaded Bead, or Pineapple Earrings


The earrings make up a nice set with the necklace from the previous post and their colour style does wake up the vision of the evening coming down on a seacoast. But their shape makes me think about absolutely other things:-) Firstly, about a certain kind of lamps, secondly, about a dried poppy and thirdly, about a pineapple. And the last variant seems to be the most attractive right now:-)


Намистина з твінів, або Сережки ананаси

Сережки утворюють гарний набір з намистом з попереднього допису і їхня кольорова гама і справді пробуджує видіння вечора, який спускається на узбережжя. Але їхня форма примушує мене уявляти зовсім інші речі:-)  По-перше, про певний вид ламп, по-друге, про засохлу маківку і по-третє, про ананас. І останній варіант здається зараз найпривабливішим:-)



Once upon a time I saw a beautiful pair of earrings on the Beadingdaily site, they were called Tulip Mania. Why I rememebered them, is hard to say because after looking through tons of photos and videos, actually all what you saw gets blurring. But this pair was lucky, or I was lucky not to forget it.
So having some beading skills now I thought I would be able to make them myself without any pattern. I am glad I feel myself so self-confident about my beading already:-) Fianlly after few hours of work, the earrings turned out to be just a great source of inspiration and I made my own pair:-)



Колись давно я побачила дуже гарну пару сережок на сайті Beadingdaily, вони називалися Tulip ManiaЧому вони мені запам'яталися важко сказати, бо після перегляду тисяч фото і відео все, що ти бачив, зливається в суцільну сіру масу. Але цій парі пощастило, чи то мені пощастило, що я її не забула.
Отже маючи вже деякі навички нанизування я подумала, що зможу сама їх зробити без жодного опису. І моя впевненість щодо цього мене дуже радує :-) Зрештою після декількох годин роботи ті сережки виявилися просо чудовим джерелом натхнення, а я створила свою власну пару:-)

How to is here.

Як зробити можна побачити тут.

No comments:

Post a Comment