About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

8 August 2016

Twin Rings



For the person who is not a fan of wearing rings I am quite productive in making them:-) This is my fourth ring project and it contains two samples together just because to call a project the pyramid ring wasn't modest:-)


Каблучки з твінів

Як на людину, яка не дуже полюбляє носити каблучки, я доволі продуктивна в їх створенні :-) Це мій четвертий проект по створенню каблучок і він містить одразу два зразки, бо назвати проектом каблучку з пірамідою було б нескромно:-)



The first ring by +beadifulnights video has long history because was planned to be made in May but the absence of the experience postponed my intention. My materials were those benzol twins, 10/0 seed beads, 4 mm pearls and 4 mm bicone. I like the design, of course, otherwise I wouldn't make it. But on the step of adding pearls and bicones I made a mistake. I decided the bicone would look brighter and placed it between the pearls but it was a wrong idea. Now these pearls as if eyes of an unknown creature are staring at me and wondering why I didn't bead 1 bicone, 1 pearl, 1 bicone... I wish I knew, too...



Перша каблучка за відео від +beadifulnights   було заплановано зробити ще у травні, але відсутність досвіду відклала мій намір.  Мої матеріали: ті самі бензольні твіни, бісер 10/0, 4 мм перлини і 4 мм біконус. Мені сподобався дизайн, бо інакше я б його не обрала, звісно. Але  на етапі додавання перлин і біконусу помилилася. Я вирішила, що біконус виглядатиме яскравіше і тому помістила його між перлинами, але це була погана ідея. Тепер ці перлини наче очі невідомої істоти витріщаються на мене з питанням, чому я не нанизала біконус, перлину, біконус... Хотіла б і я знати...




Being plunged into beading the ring I remembered about this video from +Potomac Bead Company that uses super duos (I use twins) for making a ring. As I have few pyramid beads in stash and this project used to catch my eye as well it turned out to be the right moment to test the pattern. It took me less than half an hour to make it but the  result was more pleasant. What I made different: in the edge rows I alternated adding one/ two seed beads because adding two every time made the edges slight ruffled.



Занурившись у виготовлення каблучки, я згадала про це відео  від +Potomac Bead Company, в якому теж використовуються супер дуо (у мене - твіни). Оскільки у мене в запасах є декілька намистин пірамід і я вже давно накинула око на цей проект, то момент виявився гожим, щоб його випробувати. Пішло на нанизування менше ніж півгодини, а результат порадував набагато більше. Що я змінила - в кінцевих рядах чергувала додавання однієї/двох бісерин, томущо додавання щоразу двох робило край хвилястим.

That's all. Because of the same materials the rings are paired well with this bracelet.

 Це все. Завдяки однаковому матеріалу каблучки добре поєднуються з цим браслетом.

No comments:

Post a Comment