About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

27 January 2019

ZoliDuo Earrings, or Nice Winter Morning




Yesterday I could spend some time for my beading and, at last, used these relatively new zoliduo beads which had been bought just for curiosity some time before. As I am not the one to experiment with all the diversity of new beads, that seem to be appear every day!, I mostly either wait or look for some appropriate tutorial I could follow with some modification if the piece needs any. I beaded the earrings yesterday and the night light made me doubt to some degree if I matched the colours of the materials properly. But when I took the photos today in the morning, the perception changed absolutely. The morning was the best possible in winter: sunny, frosty with fresh snow covering all around. And the earrings looked as if found among the sparkles of that snow :-)


Сережки з намистин золі дуо, або Гарний зимовий ранок



Вчора я змогла приділити трохи часу нанизуванню і, нарешті, використала ці відносно нові намистини золідуо, які купила декілька місяців тому лише з цікавості. Оскільки я не з тих, хто полюбляє експериментувати з усім розмаїттям нових намистин, які, здається, з'являються щодня!, то переважно чекаю або шукаю якійсь гожий майстер клас, яким можна скористатися зі змінами, якщо виріб цього потребує. Ці сережки я нанизала вчора і нічне світло спричинило у мене певні сумніви щодо правильного поєднання кольорів в матеріалах. Але сьогодні вранці, коли фотографувала, сприйняття зовсім змінилося. Ранок видався найкращим з тих, які може запропонувати зима: сонячний, морозний, зі снігом, який покрив усе навколо. І сережки виглядали наче знайдені серед іскорок того снігу :-)


The tutorial belongs to Marianna - M'A Handmade and can be found hereI changed the way the earring is connected to the hook, added extra arches of three 15.0 to decorate the middle superduos and added a dangle with a drop bead.



МК належить Marianna - M'A Handmade і знаходиться тут.  Я змінила спосіб з'єднання сережки зі швензою, додала арки з трьох бісерин 15.0 щоб прикрасити середні супердуо і додала підвіску з намистиною краплею.

No comments:

Post a Comment