About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

21 May 2018

Fringe Earrings, or East Trace V

If the traces I, II, III and IV are observed in the item of clothes, this new one belongs to the item of jewellery :-) Obviously the rope deserves to be paired with some earrings to feel happy :-) I didn't want to postpone making them as I had all the materials in the stash and this fact quite often plays crucial role when choosing what to make next. 
Although the initial idea of the earrings had nothing in common with One Thousand and One Night fairy-tales, the outcome, on unknown reason, surely does:-) 



Сережки з китицями, або Східний слід V


Якщо сліди І, ІІ, ІІІ та IV можна відстежити в предметах одягу, то цей новий належить  прикрасі :-) Вочевидь джгут заслуговував на пару сережок, щоб почуватися щасливим :-) Я не хотіла відкладати їхнє виготовлення оскільки мала всі матеріали під рукою, а цей факт доволі часто стає вирішальним у виборі наступного проекту.
Хоча початкова ідея сережок і не мала нічого спільного з казками "Тисячі і однієї ночі" якось так вийшло, що кінцевий продукт вже точно з тієї книжки :-)



The idea was to use a big bead and make some fringe. At first I couldn't invent how to unite them. So at first just bezelled the bead by this tutorial from Sara Spoltore.
Then added a loop of 4 seed beads and then added the fringe. The bead was beaded with the fishing line, the fringe - with the thread.



Ідея була використати велику намистину і зробити китиці. Спочатку не могла вигадати як їх поєднати, тому просто оплела намистину за цим майстер класом від Sara Spoltore.
Потім додала петлю з 4 бісерин і потім вже визначилася з китицями. Намистину оплетено на ліні, китиці - на нитці.

No comments:

Post a Comment