About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

15 August 2026

Transcarpathia Vacation Wardrobe І


As a person who wears only self-made clothes and enjoys travelling on the chance, I can't help avoiding the topic about a vacation wardrobe. I represented this subject in different ways the previous years, this time I decided to combine short descriptions of my vacation's activities with description of the clothing I was wearing on the corresponding days. This year I didn't sew anything purposely to pack in my suitcase. I just made what I wanted to update my summer wardrobe and then chose the garments which were supposed to be in use during my trip. I promise if I am too talkative, I will divide the story in few parts :-)



Гардероб для Закарпатськіх канікул І


Як людина яка носить лише саморобний одяг і полюбляє за можливості подорожувати, я не можу обійти увагою тему відпускного гардеробу. Я її презентувала на різний манер в попередні роки, а зараз вирішила поєднати короткі описи розваг з описом вбрання, яке одягалося у відповідні дні. Цього року нічого спеціально для пакування у валізу я не шила, лише робила що хотіла, а потім обрала ті речі, які теоретично могли б мені знадобитися під час мандрівки. Обіцяю, якщо буду занадто балакучою, поділити цю історію на декілька частин :-)




1. To get to the destination point at first we went to Kyiv by bus and then by train to Svalyava. I've never travelled by this route by train so couldn't choose through which window to watch. Thanking to Ukrzaliznytsia it was comfortable and thanking to the Carpathian landscapes, it felt as if in fairytale. In the video you can see a tiny part of those fabulous scenes.

Being on the road I wore brown jeans and a collared shirt.




1.Щоб дістатися до місця призначення ми спочатку їхали автобусом до Києва, потім потягм до Сваляви. Я цим маршрутом потягом ніколи не подорожувала, тож не могла обрати, в яке вікно дивитися. Укрзалізниця забезпечила комфорт, а Карпатські пейзажі - відчуття казки. У відео можна побачити невеличку частину тих мальовничих краєвидів. 

В дорогу одягнула коричневі джинси та топ з коміром.


To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment