About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

10 July 2023

Blouse with V-neck Back, or Sunday Morning in the Museum






Occasionally next morning after that active Saturday I found myself into our Mykolaiv Regional History Museum. They suffered a lot during several shelling but could save their exhibits and stuff. So I and my friends couldn't but join their first outdoor excursions organized by the museum`s prominent guide. She is a talented scientist and amazing storyteller so listening to her is always an enjoyment indeed. I must admit that most of all I was touched by the amount of gathered people then. Those excursions in the Museum backyard succeeded so much that there were willingly organised three of them per day for two or three weekends!  However, to stay out on a hot day for few hours is pleasant only wearing right clothes. On that day I was wearing a simple linen blouse with playful print paired with a knot skirt. As for the comfort, it was a good choice but talking about combinations, much better, because of its a little widened bottom, the top is combined with classic trousers or a pencil skirt. 





Блузка з вирізом мисом на спинці, або Недільний ранок у музеї 



Випадково наступного ранку після тої жвавої суботи я опинилася в нашому Миколаївському Краєзнавчому музеї. Вони сильно постраждали під час декількох обстрілів, але змогли зберегти і експонати і персонал. Тож ми з друзями не могли не піти на їхні перші екскурсі на відкритому повітрі організовані провідним гідом музею. Вона талановита нуковиця і прекрасна оповідачка, слухати яку - завжди саме задоволення. Маю зізнатися, що найбільше мене розчулила кількість людей, які тоді зібралися. Ті екскурсії на музейному подвір'ї виявилися такими успішними, що вони проводили їх по три на день протягом двох чи трьох уікендів! Проте, щоб із задоволенням залишатися на вулиці у спеку декілька годин, треба правильно одягатися. В той день на мені була проста лляна блузка в парі зі спідницею.  Щодо комфорту вибір був гожий, але, маючи на увазі комбінування, через свій трохи розширений низ блузка краще поєднується з класичними штанцями або прямою спідницею. 




Buying this sweet fabric I could afford not a big piece so had to choose the model for minimum material. Blouse #106 from Burda 3/2019 was exactly what I needed as the iron zipper, in my opinion, looks better on the dense fabrics and mine is not just dense, it is thin but stiff thanking to that, by the way, the sewing is very quick and simple, took me only few hours. 



Купуючи цю милу тканину, не могла дозволити собі великий відріз, тож довелося обирати модель для мінімальної кількості матеріалу. Блузка 106 з Burda 3/2019 було саме те, що треба оскільки металева блискавка, на мою думку, краще виглядає на щільній тканині, а моя - не просто щільна, вона тонка і жорстка, що, до речі, зробило пошиття простим і швидким: на нього пішло лише декілька годин. 


From the same issue I also used to make blouse #103, thus Burda 3/2019 turned to be a source of simple blouse patterns for me :-) 

Matching earrings in the photos Hugs & Kisses and Dried Rose Petals



З цього самого числа журналу я колись також пошила блузку 103, тож Burda 3/2019 виявилася для мене джерелом викрійок простих моделей блузок :-) 

Сережки на фото "Обійми і поцілунки" та "Висушені пелюстки троянди".

No comments:

Post a Comment